2013 releases that I have listened to this year

Today I decided to start compiling my list of albums released this year that I had listened to, this in turn will make my job of putting my best of 2013 albums list easier for me. Granted the list isn't going to come out until early 2014 but considering how much new music I listen to every freaking month, I seriously need to get started on my list. I got a lot of work to do on my best of list. The list I am posting is just a general list. It will include the good, the bad, and the ugly. Let me tell you I have found a few turkeys this year.

Absolute Grrrls Manifesto Chapter 1
Amduscia - Filofobia
Arven - Black is the Colour
Ayria - Plastic Makes Perfect
Benedictines of Saint Mary Queen of Apostles - Angels and Saints of Ephesus
Berlin - Animal
Blume - Autumn Ruins
Blutengel - Monument
Butcher Babies - Goliath
Covenant - Leaving Babylon
DJ SLT - Kradis
Ego Likeness - The Order of the Reptile [re-release]
Ego Likeness - Water to the Dead [re-release]
Faun - Von Den Elben
Front Line Assembly - Echogenetic
Geodesique - Hologram
Ghost and Writer - Red Flags
Goldfrapp - Tales of Us
Gospel Gossip - S/T
Gravity Soundtrack
Helalyn Flowers - White Me In/Black Me Out
Io Echo - Ministry of Love
Junksista - Bad Case of Fabulous
Juno Reactor - The Golden Sun of the Great East
Kirlian Camera - Black Summer Choirs
KMFDM - KUNST
Lady Gaga - Artpop
Marsheaux - Inhale
Moby - Innocents
Mr.Kitty - Life
Noblesse Oblige - Affair of the Heart
Sarah Brightman - Dreamchaser
Sirenia - Perils of the Deep
Skinny Puppy - Weapon
Solitary Experiments - Phenomena
Suicide Commando - When Evil Speaks
Syrian - Death of a Sun
Tarja - Colours in the Dark
Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob
The Bellwether Syndicate - Night Watch
Tristania - Darkest White
VNV Nation - Transnational

I wasn't sure whether to include the two Ego Likeness re-releases but I decided since they included new versions of "Aviary", "Save Your Serpent", "16 Miles" and "Water to the Dead", I decided to include them. What the hell why not? LOL! I am holding out for the actual copy of Sensuous Enemy's new album Voyager. Sorry but this old girl wants a CD, not a download :P. Still waiting for my copy of the new MergingMoon album to arrive in my mail from Japan. Also the new Nightwish album Showtime,Storytime doesn't come out until the end of the month (I ordered my copy via Nightwish's store). Until then, I am glad to have gotten my list started so I know which albums will end up on my best of list.

Comments

Popular Posts