Albums I am currently listening to

Crystal World by Marnie - Ladytron's Helen Marnie is really good. If you like Ladytron, I definitely would recommend checking out Crystal World. It is a good mix of pop and dance music.

Bad Case of Fabulous by Junksista - One of the late players in the game that I am just totally enjoying. I really love Diana's vocals and the way she delivers the often raunchy lyrics. Rarely do I listen to how the lyrics are delivered by a vocalist but in the case of Junksista, I have really taken noticed to them. Just take a listen to the song "Department Store". The lyrics on the entire album totally cracks me up. I love the band's raunchy sense of humor. Certainly one of my favorite 2013 releases.

Kamikakushi by MergingMoon

Kamikakushi was so well worth the $36 I shelled out for it. Thank you Anthony Bourdain for bringing this excellent metal band to my attention. They fucking rock! I know I have said it before and I will say it again...THIS BANDS NEEDS TO BE FUCKING SIGNED ASAP!!!!

Innocents by Moby - I love chilling out to the new Moby album.

Water to the Dead by Ego Likeness - This is my current favorite Ego Likeness album at the moment. The album has a couple of killer ballads that I absolutely adore "Wolves" and "Wayfaring Stranger".

Order of the Reptile by Ego Likeness - Excellent album. Need I say more? Ego Likeness definitely has become one of my personal favorite bands, especially after seeing them live a couple of weeks ago.

Showtime, Storytime by Nightwish

My copy of Showtime, Storytime arrived today. I will watch the live DVD tomorrow but the live CD is excellent. I finally got to hear Floor Jansen some of my favorite Nightwish songs from the Tarja era. I personally think Floor just nails the songs perfectly. Her voice is well suited with Tuomas' compositions. I hope Floor stays around for a long time. 

Comments

Popular Posts