Office Playlist of the Week

Today I have been digging out some of my CDs that I hadn't listened to in ages to put together my own take of Awesome Mixtape Vol.1 which was inspired by the film Guardians of the Galaxy which I saw yesterday and absolutely loved. In the process of listening to my music, it also helped me decide what I want to listen to at the office next week.

The Crystalline Effect: Identity

Garbage: Beautiful Garbage

Everything But the Girl: Walking Wounded


Javelynn: Chimaera At Heart

Robyn: Body Talk

Hooverphonic: The Magnificent Tree

Sensuous Enemy: Fragments

I:Scintilla: Optics

Cylab: Cut and Coil

Blutengel: Labyrinth

Myths: Myths

Leftfield: Leftism

Erasure: The Innocents

Goldfrapp: Supernature

Nightwish: Once

Ayria: Plastic Makes Perfect

Sigur Ros: Valturi

Travis: The Man Who

Chelsea Wolfe: Pain is Beauty

Ashram: Shining Silver Skies

Concrete Blonde: Bloodletting

DarkDriveClinic: Noise In My Head

Awake the Machines Vol.7

The Frozen Autumn: Emotional Screening Device

Saint Etienne: Tiger Bay


Buddha Bar V

Comments

Popular Posts