Office Playlist of the Week

Today I went over to the library to see what I could find for music so I could listen to it at work to stay sane. I decided I really needed a break from what I usually listen to on a daily basis and picked up some really cheesy music to listen to through out the work week.

Peter Gabriel: Hit


Brody Dalle: Diploid Love

The Horrors: The Horrors

Lady Gaga: Artpop

La Roux: La Roux

Motley Crue: Greatest Hits

Nine Inch Nails: Hesitation Marks

Noisettes: Contact


Woodkid: The Golden Age

Kacey Musgraves: Same Trailer, Different Park


Laura Mvula: Sing to the Moon

Malificent film score

From my own collection:

Otto's Daughter: Arc Of A Dream

Delerium: Poem

Artesia: Llydaw

Enya: The Very Best of Enya

Unter Null: Moving On

Johan Soderqvist: Let the Right One In

Surgyn: Envy

Baal: Shurado

Aby Wolf: Wolf Lords

Comments

Popular Posts