5 Albums/EPs You Should Hear

01. Cosmic Armchair: I Don't Belong Here


02. Avarice in Audio: Shine and Burn


03. Unwoman: Circling


04. Hanzel und Gretyl: Black Forest Metal


05. Youth Code: A Place to Stand


Today I finally received my copy of the debut album Shine and Burn by Avarice in Audio today. It was so well worth the wait. I personally think the album is absolutely wonderful. Album officially comes out on November 21st. I hope people will check it out.

Last week Cosmic Armchair released  I Don't Belong Here EP. Cosmic Armchair reminds me a little of Saint Etienne but with more uptempo beats. They are one of my favorite new finds of 2014.

Of course I had to mention Circling by Unwoman. Great album.

It goes without saying about Hanzel und Gretyl and Youth Code and their latest efforts. Youth Code is definitely one of my top 10 favorite new bands of 2014. Both bands put out really killer music this year. 

Comments

Popular Posts