Some band suggestions for the Alliance of Sound tour

If you haven't heard the news already by now, VNV Nation announced today that they were dropping out of the Alliance of Sound tour featuring Skinny Puppy, Haujobb and Youth Code. You can read the announcement on their Facebook page. I am sure for legal reasons, they are not able to share the actual details to why they are leaving the tour. Of course I had to dig around online to see if the VNV Nation was going to be replaced for the tour (or not). From my findings, I did not see any responses from the other bands on the upcoming tour. I will most certainly keep my eye out for any further developments over this story.

In case the tour ends up finding another band to fill VNV Nation's void, I thought I would come up with a list of bands whom I think would be a suitable replacement for the tour :). Keep this in mind this is just all for fun.

01. Hocico


02. Nitro/Noise


03. Pretty Addicted


04. 3 Teeth


05. Front Line Assembly


06. Nachtmahr


07. I:Scintilla

Comments

Popular Posts