5 Artists You Should Hear

01. MergingMoon

MergingMoon is one of my new favorite heavy metal bands in the past 2 years. First heard about them on the second season of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown. I was hooked right away. Unfortunately just shortly after that episode featuring the band aired, Yu (the female vocalist of the band) left (hopefully she will re-emerge with her own band). Anyhoo, I just heard the band's version of the Britney Spears song "Baby One More Time" and it sounded really good with their new singer. I still think this is band that really needs to be signed ASAP.

02. Junksista

I have been listening to the German electropop act Junksista lately, especially their new songs. They got a new album coming out at the end of this month. I am definitely planning on buying it.

03. DarkDriveClinic


04. Unwoman


05. The Rabid Whole


In honor of two upcoming shows this month at Amsterdam Bar and Hall, I have featured Unwoman and The Rabid Whole (who is touring with the band Cyanotic. You can find out about those shows at Kilted Farmer's website.

Comments

Popular Posts