Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

Since I will be at the PIG concert tonight, I figured that now I should post my latest blog when I have the time. I definitely will be posting photos from the concert tonight. I didn't post all the albums I am currently listening to but this is the majority. I am really loving the new PIG EP Prey and Obey as well as the latest Ghostfeeder album. I don't know why but I have been on a weird Bonnie Tyler kick. I can't help myself. Sometimes I am in the mood for the weirdest music outside of what I normally listen to and this week it is Bonnie Tyler. Go figure. That said I have made up for it by binging on a lot of synthpop goodness by The Azoic and Bow Ever Down. I have been particularly enjoying Bow Ever Down's music lately. I hope their hiatus will end soon. Their music is fantastic. Go check out their music (and The Azoic too). I finally listened to the debut album by Hexheartd this week. That is really fucking good!  Still listening to the hell out of Songs of the Broken Ones by The Eden House on Spotify. Still waiting for my CD copy of the wonderful album. This week definitely has been very good for new music despite a somewhat shitty work week for me.

Albums:


























Playlists:








Comments

Popular Posts