Playlist of the Week

Over the weekend, I had a conversation with one of my FB friends on the subject of electropop. She had developed a keen interest in the genre and wanted some musical suggestions. As a result of that conversation, I created this playlist of my favorite electropop tracks. Some are old and some are relatively new. I forgot to listen to it at work today but I did finally listen to it after work today. I liked what I heard but I threw in a few more songs I almost forgot like Uh Huh Her and Aby Wolf. 97% of the playlist consists of older material but I have included more recent music by the likes of Austra, Shura, Tegan and Sara, Purity Ring, Krewella, and Phantogram. If you haven't heard the new Purity Ring track "Asido", I certainly recommend checking it out. I also recommend checking out the new Krewella track "Be There". While I do love me some goth, industrial, and synthpop, I do enjoy listening to music that is more pop orientated with an electro edge.

Comments

Popular Posts