A preview of my top 200 best albums of the 2010s

Not long ago, I heard that Pitchfork created a list of the Best Albums of the 2010s. Almost immediately, the wheels in my head started spinning because I thought I had to create my own list for my blog. I finally got around to starting my list. Currently I have 56 albums on my list. I won't post all of what I have so far because I don't want to ruin it however I will post 25 of the albums from the list. This is just a general list, they are not in order due to the level of enjoyment I get out of each album. I am hoping to get this list done by the weekend especially since I have almost 60 albums on my list so far, if not definitely next week.

01. Westkust: Westkust
02. Autumn: Chandelier
03. VNV Nation: Automatic
04. Tegan and Sara: Heartthrob
05. ACTORS: It Will Come to You
06. Brandi Carlile: By the Way, I Forgive You
07. Holly Williams: The Highway
08. Chelsea Wolfe: Pain is Beauty
09. Dessa: Parts of Speech
10. CHROM: Synthetic Movement
11. White Lies: Friends
12. Noblesse Oblige: Affair of the Heart
13. Javelynn: Chimaera At Heart
14. Goldfrapp: Tales of Us
15. Nightwish: Showtime, Storytime
16. Chvrches: Every Open Eye
17. Graveyard Club: Goodnight Paradise
18. Ayria: Paper Dolls
19. Blume: Autumn Ruins
20. Sabaton: Heroes
21. Suboi: Walk
22. Cindy Wilson: Change
23. Janelle Monae: Dirty Computer
24. Psy'Aviah: The Xenogamous Endeavour
25. Nahko: My Name is Bear

Comments

Popular Posts