What I have been listening to this past week

This week I dug out some old gems that been collecting dust in a large plastic bin. I also tried to listen to the new KMFDM and Combichrist albums. The KMFDM album Paradise was boring sounded like the previous albums for the past decade, and the new Combichrist was so damn stupid I stopped listening at song #4. The lyrics were atrocious and some of the worst shit Andy has ever cranked out and the music was repetitive AF. Combichrist has become a total joke IMO. I really am a glutton for punishment. Curiosity got the best of me.  Also started listening to Blood Stain Child who was part of the Imaginary Flying Machines project which put out the Princess Ghibli albums. That band I do like. Epsilon is my favorite of the two albums I listened to by the Japanese band.

Albums:








































Playlists:








Podcasts:
















Comments

Popular Posts