Weekly office playlist

Since I posted my list on Sunday list, here is this week's list of music for the office. I have Friday off so the list isn't as long as usual.

Just got the new Psy'Aviah album Soul Searching in the mail today, definitely love what I am hearing on the new album. Go check it out! Link is listed under the albums list.

Getting super psyched for the Rhiannon Giddens show at The Dakota on Friday, as well as the Clan of Xymox show at The Loring later next month so I am getting myself prepped for those shows this week and in the coming weeks for CoX.

Albums:
Autumn: Chandelier

Bat For Lashes: Lost Girls

The Bellwether Syndicate: The Night Watch EP

Birds of Chicago: Love in Wartime

Blood Stain Child: Epsilon

Brandi Carlile: The Story

Cigarettes After Sex: Cry

Clan of Xymox: Creatures

Delerium: Poem

Dido: Still On My Mind

Rhiannon Giddens: Tomorrow is My Turn

GPKism: Reliquia

Holygram: Modern Cults

Kaelan Mikla: Nott eftir nott

Cyndi Lauper: The Essential Cyndi Lauper

Lush: Ciao! The Best of Lush

Marsheaux: Inhale

Psy'Aviah: Lightflare (Deluxe Edition)

Psy'Aviah: Soul Searching (deluxe edition)

Queensryche: Empire

Tegan and Sara: Hey, I'm Just Like You

Tengger Calvary: Die On My Ride

Playlists:
Heavy Metal Playlist

Clan of Xymox/The Bellwether Syndicate/Autumn (US band) playlist

TC Underground Playlist

Minnesota Music

Country Playlist

Angel CIty: My Favorite Rhiannon Giddens Songs

Comments

Popular Posts