Playlist of the Week

This week is a short work week so I opted to not post a blog yesterday of music I plan on listening to this week at work. I had today off for a dentist appointment and to sleep in after the Heart/Joan Jett concert which was a lot of fun. I also have Wednesday off because I am going to the Sleater-Kinney show tomorrow night.


Over the weekend, I created a playlist of my favorite Heart and Joan Jett songs to listen to before the concert. I have been listening to it all day on my day off.  The show itself was great. They played pretty much all the songs I wanted to hear except for "Who Will You Run to" and "Black On Black II" by Heart and Joan Jett's version of "Dirty Deeds" by AC/DC. I wish had a floor seat but at least I was facing the stage at last night's concert. I was thrilled to hear "Straight On", "Barracuda", and "Stairway to Heaven" live. Joan played all my faves sans "Dirty Deeds". There is a review of the show on CP's website people can read City Pages concert review.

Songs to check out:
"Straight On" by Heart
"Barracuda" by Heart
"Androgynous" by Joan Jett and The Blackhearts (The Replacements cover)
"Dirty Deeds" by Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
""Under the Sky" by Heart
"How Can I Refuse" by Heart
"Light of Day" by Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
"Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" by Joan Jett and The Blackhearts

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts