Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone. For this week, I have pulled out some albums I have neglected over the years to go with some of my current favorite albums and my latest album purchases.

Albums:
Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsensene

Bat For Lashes: Lost Girls

Battle Beasts: No More Hollywood Endings

Blume: Ashes

Chelsea Wolfe: Pain is Beauty

Cylab: Cut and Coil

Cyndi Lauper: The Essential Cyndi Lauper

Dave Gahan w/Soulsavers: Angels and Ghosts

Delerium: Karma

Elane: Legends of Andor

Exit Eden: Rhapsodies in Black

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

Goldfrapp: Tales of Us

Hanzel und Gretyl: Scheissmessiah

Holly Williams: Here With Me

Lacuna Coil: Black Anima

Lady Midnight: Death Before Mourning

Loreena McKennitt: The Mask and Mirror

Lush: Ciao! The Best of Lush

Marina: Love + Fear

Marsheaux: Inhale

Psy'Aviah: Lightflare (deluxe edition)

Rapsody: Eve

Sensuous Enemy: Voyager

Southern Avenue: Keep On

SPC ECO: Fifteen

Stray: Letting Go

Tegan and Sara: Hey, I'm Just Like You

Wardruna: SKALD

Playlists:
Heart/Joan Jett Playlist

Artists Respond: Music and the Vietnam War

Precious Things: My Favorite Tori Amos Songs

Dreampop Mix

Angel City: My Favorite Rhiannon Giddens Songs

Our Native Daughters Playlist

Random Mix

Comments

Popular Posts