Dusting off some treasured gems

So this afternoon after work, I decided to work on my list of my 200 favorite albums from 2010s. I realized that I had large plastic bin full of CDs I have stashed away because I rarely listened to them. I came across a few chestnuts that I had to start listening to this afternoon/evening and I just had to share them with my readers.

















I have already listened to the Uh Huh Her album which I enjoy more now than I did back in 2014 when it first came out. I saw the band at Triple Rock that same year and eventually the band broke up. Damn shame. I really did like Uh Huh Her.

Now I am listening to Queensryche. I completely forgot I owned this album. Operation: Mindcrime is my favorite Queensryche album but I totally dig Empire.

I should bring the other albums to work tomorrow to break up the monotony I sometimes get from listening to true crime podcasts or from the usual music I listen to at the office. 

Comments

Popular Posts