Geodesique

Today I was thinking that with all the cool shows coming up this month and next month, I thought it would be a good idea for me to write a post for each band. Tonight's blog entry I am featuring the local band Geodesique. This coming Sunday, the band has an album release gig at Cause. They will be performing with some other local bands Dichotomy, Ephedream, and Dance Assault. $5 cover fee. Geodesique will also be selling copies of their new album Hologram. I am really looking forward to this show. According to the band, after this show the band will be on hiatus until 2014 so this is definite must go to show. I have been a fan of Geodesique for over a year now. They first started out as Geodesic but when the band added Lala Fairshadow and evolved into Geodesique, that was when I felt a deep admiration for the band's work. You can read more about Geodesique in this great article with the band on City Pages's website. I strongly recommend checking out their music. I love it.





And if you like what you have heard on these youtube clips, you can go to their bandcamp page to buy their music.

Comments

Popular Posts