Office playlist of the week

This is a day late because I took today off because I went out last night to Geodesique's last show for the year as the current line up :(. It was a good show but sad that it was the last as the current line up but I certainly am looking forward to the next phase for Geo. Gotta take the bad with the good. Anyhoo...here is what I plan on listening to at work for this week.


I bought a copy of this album while at the show last night. I absolutely love it. I definitely recommend downloading it via the band's bandcamp site.

Nitin Sawhney: London Undersound


Die Braut: Psychotherapy

Suicide Commando: When Evil Speaks


Marsheaux: Inhale


The Break Up: Synthesis


In Strict Confidence: Utopia


Diffuzion: Bodycode


Berlin: Animal


Saint Etienne: Tiger Bay


Spirited Away soundtrack


Asides from enjoying the new Geodesique album, I am also been grooving to the new Berlin album Animal. I picked up a copy yesterday at The Electric Fetus. I love the new album. The sound on the new album is modern EDM (electronic dance music). It sounds nothing like the band's old stuff. You can listen to Animal on Spotify. I wouldn't be surprised though if fans of the band's new wave days would not care for their new sound. That's just my take on it.

Comments

Popular Posts