10 albums I need to add to my music collection in 2014

This morning I decided to treat myself with some of my bonus from work an album that has been sitting on my Amazon wish list for a couple of years now Foretaste's Love On Demand. After going through my wish list it got me thinking about what all the albums that I have been wanting to buy but have pushed aside because of other albums. So I came up with a list of ten albums I need to add to my music collection.

10. Where Angels Fear by Lullacry


09. 11:11 by CHIASM


08. Is This Goodbye? by Panic Lift


07. Dismantle by Carved Souls




06. In My Fragile by Vic Anselmo


05. Madness in Abyss by Amduscia


04. Deliberately Fragile by Technoir


03. Somnia by Longing For Orpheus


02. Monosex by De/vision





01. The Lost Are Found by Claudia Brucken


This won't be an easy feat nor a cheap one but I think I can try to obtain as many of these albums as possible. Heavy emphasis on the word TRY. LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts