2013 releases that went under the radar

Today at work I decided to listen to some music via bandcamp. I found a few albums from 2013 that totally went under my radar. These albums totally blew my mind.


If All Now Here is my personal favorite of the bunch. I had heard of the band just briefly when Softsynth published its best of 2013 list last month. I finally got around to checking the Texas quartet's latest album. Wow. I was really impressed. Their album kinda shares the same vibe with Chvrches' The Bones of What You Believe.


Very retro/'80s sounding. Absolutely freaking love this EP by Lueur Verte.


Another personal fave of mine. Really great catchy synthpop.


Love the most recent single from Systemshock. Definitely will have to buy their new album whenever it comes out this year.



For anyone into shoegaze/dreampop/ambient/noise, this 9 song album by the Chicago band New Canyons is worth checking out. I totally dig this album.


Excellent electronica album from Mosh. Certainly has some hip hop elements to it but I didn't mind it.

Comments

Popular Posts