What I am looking forward to in 2014

01. The American debut album Shurado by the Japanese cyberpunk band Baal.

This band's music so fucking badass in my book. Really can't wait to hear Shurado which means "Scene of carnage" in Japanese. Album comes out on February 11 via Metropolis Records.

02. Skinny Puppy and Army of the Universe at Mill City Nights

03. Warpaint at First Avenue
Also looking forward to hearing their new album that comes out later this month.


04. 'Til Death by Aesthetic Perfection

05. Hate Dept at Club Underground

Check out their new album. It is really good.


06. VNV Nation at Mill City Nights

07. Speak in Storms by Seabound

8. False Face by God Module

That is it so far. Not really sure whether I am going to go see Gary Numan in March. It would be a late night for me and I have to work tomorrow. Plus I am seeing Warpaint the night before at First Avenue. Definitely will post any more events and new releases when I come across them through out the year.

Comments

Popular Posts