My ideal line up for Coachella

Today before work I saw that the folks behind Coachella announced the 2014 line up for this year's festival. Anyone who knows me personally knows how much fun I get out of poking fun out hipster culture and this includes Coachella. I will admit good for Coachella for adding Motorhead to the line up. That should suck out some of the pretentiousness of the annual gathering of hipsters. So while at work today, I started thinking to myself "if I ran Coachella, who the hell would I get to play at the festival?" thus I came up a list of bands that I would get to play at the festival. My line up would not be a bunch of pussies that's for sure.

* Curve (if there is one band I would kill to see reunited, it is Toni Halliday and Dean Garcia's band. Gawd do I miss them and I wish I could have seen them in their heyday).

* Siouxsie and The Banshees

* Goldfrapp

* Delerium

* Nightwish

* Blutengel

* Robyn

* Skinny Puppy

* Gary Numan

* The Suburbs

* Juno Reactor

* Garbage

* Combichrist

* Mediaeval Baebes

* Belly

* Chvrches

* Keep Shelly in Athens

* Noblesse Oblige

* Faun

* Android Lust

* The Foreign Resort

* The Bellwether Syndicate

* Nena

* Unter Null

* Kirlian Camera

* Promidal

* Massive Attack

* Portishead

* Conjure One

* Balligomingo

* Sleepthief

* Marsheaux

* Tristania

* Omega Lithium

* Rammstein

* Arch Enemy

* Hanzel und Gretyl

* Genitorturers

* Diary of Dreams

* In Strict Confidence

* Helalyn Flowers

* Cylab

* The Luna Sequence

* Ego Likeness

* Ayria

* Rotersand

* Berlin

* Ladytron

* Death in June

Comments

Popular Posts