My current favorite songs of the week

Now that the holidays are over, I am back with my regular weekly postings.  Here is the first new playlist of my current favorite songs on Spotify.

01. "Open Your Heart" - Ofra Haza
02. "Purpose Beyond Form" - The Luna Sequence
03. "Beautyfool" - Otto's Daughter
04. "Stay" - Shakespeare's Sister
05. "Storm and Shadow" - Synapse
06. "Lost" - System Syn
07. "Angelicus"  - Delerium
08. "Love is Complicated" - State of the Union
09. "Nightsail" - Comaduster
10. "One Time in Life" - The Crystalline Effect

Been really digging music by the late Ofra Haza and The Luna Sequence lately. I recently got Ofra's self-titled album released in 1997shortly before her untimely death. What a voice. Sad that she passed away from HIV complications. I am really adoring the instrumental sounds of The Luna Sequence. Check out Kaia Young's project at her bandcamp page. Of course had to throw in a couple of oldies but goodies like "Stay" and "Angelicus".

Comments

Popular Posts