Office playlist of the week

Since I took today off from work, I postponed my weekly blog series from  Sunday night to Monday night. I'm on a synthpop kick lately so a lot of the music I am going to listen to will be synthpop-related but not all just to break things up through out the day/week.

Love On Demand by Foretaste
Really excellent synthpop from the French band Foretaste. I have been meaning to buy this album for a couple of years now and I finally got around to doing so. Wish that I got it sooner but oh well,better late than never.

Gift by Curve
An oldie but goodie. Can't believe it has been 13 years since this album was released. I miss Curve.

beautifulgarbage by Garbage
One of my personal favorite albums by Garbage.

London Underground by Nitin Sawhney

Disease by Regenerator

Optics by I:Scintilla

Three Cheers For the Newlydead by Ashbury Heights

Hearts of the World by Moonlight Cove
One of the best synthpop albums of 2012.

The Order of the Reptile by Ego Likeness
Easily my favorite Ego Likeness album.

Nightglory by Kirlian Camera

Tonight the Angels by Haberdashery

Imaginaerum by Nightwish

Synthetic Movement by CHROM

Escape by Future Perfect

Comments

Popular Posts