My current favorite songs of the week

This is a day late because it took me a while last night to get my new laptop set up and my all my favorite websites organized on my browser. Most of the songs on this week's playlist are new songs from Hocico, Rammstein, and God Module.

I forgot the new Rammstein album dropped this month so imaging my surprise when I found it under new releases on Spotify. From what I have heard, the new album sounds great, a lot better than their last two albums.

Shakespears Sister has a new song out called "All the Queen's Horses . It is so good to see that duo back together. Apparently the women had a falling out over the years but they have reconciled not long ago and have started working together again.

I really do love the new Lila Downs album Al Chile. I have been listening to the album all week. I love all the songs on the album. Current favorite song: "Las Marmotas".

Songs to check out:
"Auslander" by Rammstein
"Here Comes the Rain Again" by Blutengel (Eurythmics cover)
"A Waiting Time" by Autumn
"No Ordinary Love" by Alicia Olatuja
"Lost in Grace" by Felix Marc
"Las Marmotas" by Lila Downs
"All the Queen's Horses" by Shakespears Sister

Comments

Popular Posts