Playlist of the week

It has been awhile since I updated my 2019 Playlist. There ae some familiar tracks as well as new tracks that I have not featured on this playlist which I created to showcase some of my favorite songs from 2019. 2019 definitely has been a great year for post-punk with the new albums by Saigon Blue Rain, Hante., The Foreign Resort, and The Rope. There also has been some amazing music in other genres like the debut album by Rhiannon Giddens' supergroup collective Our Native Daughters, Rhiannon's new solo album, and the latest by Mexican-American artist/activist Lila Downs.

Songs to check out:
"Dying Days" by The Rope
"Dream On" by Helalyn Flowers
"Money is King" by Leyla McCalla
"Pink Obsession" by Saigon Blue Rain
"Burn in the Night" by The Foreign Resort

Comments

Popular Posts