Playlist of the week

Before my laptop up and died on me, I created a new Blutengel playlist. I deleted my old Blutengel playlist because I felt like it wasn't that interesting to listen to any more. Plus with the new EP Demons of the Past, I wanted a new playlist with those tracks from the EP on a new playlist. I won't lie, I haven't been terribly crazy about Blutengel's music since Monument, after that album their music took a nose dive for me. I feel like they have gotten lazy with their music. I do love their music between Demon Kiss and Monument. Demons of the Past is the first Blutengel release in many years which I actually enjoyed listening to. I hope in the near future, the follow up to Demons of the Past will be as good so it would be worth shelling out good money to listen to.

Songs to check out:
"Send Me An Angel"
"You Walk Away"
"Forever"
"Singing Dead Men"
"Here Comes the Rain Again"
"Uber den Horizont"

Comments

Popular Posts