Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone however I do have Tuesday off because I am going to Nomad World Pub for the ACTORS, The Bellwether Syndicate, and Autumn Show.  In honor of that show, I definitely will be listening to all three bands' music at work tomorrow. Went to the library today and got some CDs by The Jesus and Mary Chain, Nirvana, Lianne La Hava, and Social Distortion. I know I could find their music on Spotify but old habits are hard to break ;).

Albums:
ACTORS: It Will Come To You

Amara Le Negra: Unstoppable

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Return to the Breath

Autumn: Chandelier

The Bellwether Syndicate: Night Watch EP

Bond: Play

Bond: Classified

BTS: Love Yourself 'Answer'

The Jesus and Mary Chain: Darkland

Joy Williams: Front Porch

Kaelan Mikla: Nott eftir nott

Lianne La Havas: Blood

Loreena McKennitt: Parallel Dreams

Loreena McKennitt: The Visit

Loreena McKennitt: Mask and The Mirror

Loreena McKennitt: Book of Secrets

Mammut: Kinder Versions

Mammut: Komdu Til Min Svarta Systir

Mondtraume: Empty (deluxe edition)

The New Basement Tapes: Lost On River

Nirvana: In Utero

Psalm One: P.O.L.Y (Psalm One Loves You)

Rhiannon Giddens: There is No Other (featuring Francesco Turrisi)

The Rope: Lillian

Saigon Blue Rain: Pink Obsession

Social Distortion: Greatest Hits

Playlists:
Born: My Favorite Bond Songs

2019 Playlist

Mongolian/Siberian Folk (Metal) Playlist

Random Mix

My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Angel City: My Favorite Rhiannon Giddens Songs

Lightflare: My Current Favorite Psy'Aviah Songs

Comments

Popular Posts