Earworm of the week

Yesterday, I was listening to the Spotify playlist Vietnamese Rap/Hip Hop when I came across the song "Girl's Night" by Suboi. My interest in Vietnamese hip hop music goes back to last week when I accidentally came across the video for Viet World Wide. I ended up finding a playlist on Spotify dedicated to hip hop music from my native country of Vietnam, when "Girl's Night" started playing I was hooked right from the get go. The song almost reminded me of my favorite hip hop song Ladies Night from the '90s (RIP Left Eye). "Girl's Night" just has that same playful vibe of "Ladies Night" and addictively catchy too. I have been listening to this song every chance I get at work as well as at home. Such a fun summer jam. Here is an article about Suboi from a few years ago Meet, Suboi, Vietnam's Queen of Hip Hop.

Comments

Popular Posts