My current favorite songs of the week

TGIF! I hope everyone is staying cool right now. I went to see The Lion King (okay film but it really wasn't necessary to do a live action version) and later made a trip to the Minneapolis Institute of Art. The times I was outside, it was not fun. Here is this week's playlist. Some of this week's mix features Flora Cash, Metric, and Chvrches after I saw them live last weekend at the Basilica Block Party. This week The HU announced that they were going to tour the US, first stop? Minneapolis! I bought my ticket for the show. They have a new song out called "Shoog Shoog". Check it out! Their debut album comes out in mid-September during their US tour.

Songs to check out:
"Risk" by Metric
"Othan" by Heilung
"Cross My Heart" by God Module
"When Pleasure Fails" by Flora Cash
"For Daughter" by Khusugtun

Comments

Popular Posts