My top 10 summer jams

Today at work, I listened to some music related podcast (I completely forgot which one it was) and the host was talking about favorite summer jams. That particular podcast inspired tonight's podcast. Believe it or not, there is no a single post-punk/darkwave/industrial/synthpop song on this list. I am taking a break from that sort of music again. Right now I have gotten into hip hop/rap music from Asia (i.e China and Vietnam). I have discovered some really kick ass hip hop artists (especially female hip hop artists) from China and my native country of Vietnam. I also have thrown in a little blues, KPOP, and American hip hop.  Here my favorite songs I have been listening to this summer.

01. Southern Avenue: Don't Give Up


02. Suboi: Girls Night (Feat. Ho Ngoc Ha)


03. Da Lab: Mot Nha


04. Dizzy Fae: Company


05. Lee7 feat. Fawng Daw and TwoTee: Viet World Wide"


06. Adia Victoria: Different Kind of Love


07. Miss Ko: Til Next Time


08. Basment Jaxx: Cish Cash


09. Tiumi: Purpose


10. TWICE: Fancy

Comments

Popular Posts