Weekly office playlist

This week is a short work week for me because I took tomorrow off from work. Here is some of the music I plan on listening to this coming week. I decided to dust off some CDs and listen to some music I hadn't heard in years. I have thrown in some newer music into the mix but definitely the majority is older music that has gotten neglected over the years.

Albums:
Arch Enemy: Will to Power

Arch Enemy: Covered in Blood

Mondtraume: Lovers, Sinners, and Liars (Deluxe Edition)

Ayria: Hearts For Bullets

Blutengel: Monument (Deluxe Edition)

Clan of Xymox: Creatures

Cocteau Twins: Treasure

Delerium: Semantic Spaces

Dido: Still On My Mind

Ego Likeness: Breedless

Faun: Von Den Elben

Giri and Uma Peters: Origins

Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard: Gladiator

Hungry Lucy: Glo

Javelynn: Chimaera At Heart

Mediaeval Babes: A Pocketful of Posies

Nitro/Noise: No Cure For the Apocalypse

Kylie Minogue: Step Back in Time

Randy Newman: Toy Story 4

Piroshka: Brickbat

SKALD: Vikings Chant

Southern Avenue: Southern Avenue

TWICE: BDZ

Playlist:
Vietnamese Rap/Hip Hop

Women of K-Pop

Random Mix 2

Your Summer Rewind

Work Soundtrack

Brigade: My Favorite Heart Songs

Bad Reputation: My Favorite Joan Jett Songs

Comments

Popular Posts