What I have been listening to this past week

Here is everything music and podcast wise that I have listened to this past week. For the past few days I have been preoccupied with the latest albums by Sabaton, Graveyard Club, and The Ocean Blue. I am particularly fond of the new Graveyard Club album. The songs are addictive. They have really great, memorable pop hooks. The new album by The Ocean Blue is just as wonderful too. It was a damn shame that their show fell on the same night as the Echo Signal's record release party last night, I would have loved to have seen both Graveyard Club and The Ocean Blue live. I really wasn't impressed with the previous Sabaton album. It was lackluster to me but when I heard The Great War, I was immediately reminded of the band I fell in love with in 2015 after seeing them with Nightwish in Chicago. I didn't realize the new Shakespears Sister compilation had over 30 songs on it so I didn't get to listen to of it in its entirety but I liked what I heard so far. It has been too long since I last listened to their music. This is a great introduction to anyone not familiar with the band.

Albums:






















Playlists:








Podcasts:










Comments

Popular Posts