My current favorite songs of the week

TGIF! Here is this week's playlist with a couple of songs that isn't available on Spotify. Got a lot of new music this week ranging from Elane to WINGTIPS. Right now I am digging the new albums by Graveyard Club, Sabaton, and The Ocean Blue which are all featured on this week's playlist. I was going to tonight's The Ocean Blue/Graveyard Club show at The Fine Line but then I realized tonight was the Echo Signal Album release party over at the Casket Arts Building, Autumn is playing there with Little Tin Box so I will be at that show tonight. Here is the link to the event, it is called Nightfall.

Songs to check out:
"Red Roses" by Graveyard Club
"Kings and Queens" by The Ocean Blue
"The Future of Warfare" by Sabaton
"Comrades in Arms" by Echo Signal
"The Eye That Follows Suit" by WINGTIPS
"The Vigilant Woods" by Elane





Comments

Popular Posts