Albums from 2013 that I missed that I wished I could have included on my best of list

It's funny so far a lot of the music that I have bought in 2014 have been releases that were released last year but somehow I missed hearing them. I suppose it is better late than never but still...I wish I had heard them to have included them on my annual best of list.

01. Chelsea Wolfe: Pain is Beauty

I absolutely love this album. Chelsea Wolfe's music reminds me quite a bit of Bat for Lashes. It is very atmospheric and dark. So damn good.

02. Amaranthe: The Nexus

My current favorite heavy metal album at the moment. Definitely looking forward to seeing them with Within Temptation in September.

03. Feathers: If All Now Here

If Depeche Mode was all women this is what they would sound like.

04. Icona Pop: This Is

One of my favorite pop albums right now.

05. Sirus: Broken Hearts Corporate Minds

This is what made me become a big fan of DWA Records. Nice mix of clean and harsh vocals with some female vocals in between.

06. Aby Wolf: Wolf Lords

Really great album from local artist Aby Wolf.

Comments

Popular Posts