My 100 worst songs ever

So after hearing that hideous Avril Lavigne song last week, I was quickly inspired to put together a list of 100 songs that I would consider to be horrible and for me personally the worst songs ever. Of course taste is subjective. What is considered one person's junk could be another person's treasure. I included a lot of familiar songs often seen on other worst songs lists as well as current popular songs.

100. Nookie - Limp Bizkit
99. Daughters - John Mayer
98. Back That Thang Up - Juvenile
97. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
96. The Sign - Acid of Base
95. Disco Duck - Rick Dees
94. Follow Me - Uncle Kracker
93. Kokomo - The Beach Boys
92. What's My Age Again? - Blink 182
91. Roar - Katy Perry
90. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
89. Timber - Pitbull w/Kesha
88. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
87. Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
86. The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me is You - Bryan Adams
85. Don't Speak - No Doubt
84. Can I Touch You There - Michael Bolton
83. We Built This City - Starship
82. Mambo No.5 - Lou Bega
81. I'll Be Loving You - New Kids on the Block
80. Every Morning - Sugar Ray
79. Happy - Pharrell Williams
78. Can't Fight This Feeling - REO Speedwagon
77. I Don't Want to Wait - Paula Cole
76. Telephone - Lady Gaga
75. Rock On - Michael Damian
74. Honty Tonk Daonka Donk - Trace Adkins
73. Believe - Cher
72. Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus
71. Party All the Time - Eddie Murphy
70. Last Resort - Papa Roach
69. Music - Madonna
68. London Bridge - Fergie
67. Shake Ya Ass - Mystikal
66. Gettin' Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith
65. Lullaby - Sean Mullins
64. Screaming Infidelities - Dashboard Infidelities
63. Bubbles - Colby Colliat
62. You're Still the One - Shania Twain
61. Don't Let Me Get Me - P!nk
60. Make Em' Say Uhhh - Master P
59. The Reason - Hoobastank
58. Bizarre Love Triangle - Frente
57. Summer Girls - LFO
56. Run Joey Run - David Geddes
55. Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingford
54. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
53. Sailing - Christopher Cross
52. Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
51. Hooked On a Feeling - Blue Suede
50. Story of My Life - One Direction
49. Blame It On the Rain
48. Barenaked - Jennifer Love Hewitt
47. Mandy - Barry Manilow
46. With Arms Wide Open - Creed
45. Shiny Happy People - REM
44. You're Having My Baby - Paul Anka
43.You Suck - The Murmurs
42. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
41. Heartbeat - Don Johnson
40. Around the World - ATC
39. 2 Becomes 1 - The Spice Girls
38. Oops! I Did It Again - Britney Spears
37. Mmmmm...Bop - Hanson
36. The Clapping Song - Aaron Carter
35. Gangnam Style - Psy
34. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
33. Rico Suave - Gerardo
32. Nothing My Love Can't Fix - Joey Lawrence
31. She Bangs - Ricky Martin
30. Jenny From the Block - Jennifer Lopez
29. Smile - Vitamin C
28. C'est La Vie - B*witched
27. I'll Be There for You - The Rembrandts
26. Puppy Love - Donny Osmond
25.Baby - Justin Bieber
24. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
23. Chinese Food - Alison Gold
22. Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
21. Steal My Sunshine - Len
20. Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie and The Blowfish
19. I was Made For Dancing With You - Leif Garrett
18. Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy) - Big and Rich
17. Macarena - Los Del Rio
16. She Thinks My Tractor is Sexy - Kenny Chesney
15. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
14. How You Remind Me - Nickelback
13. Who Let the Dogs Out - Baha Men
12. Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band
11. We Are Never Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
10. Lose Control - Kevin Federline
09. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
08. Papa Don't Preach - Kelly Osbourne
07. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
06. Good Time - Paris Hilton
05. Higher - Heidi Montag
04. Friday - Rebecca Black
03. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
02. I Love U - Tila Tequila
01. Hello Kitty - Avril Lavigne

Comments

Popular Posts