My current favorite songs

Well it has been awhile since I posted my weekly playlist of my current favorite songs. So here is this week's playlist.

01. And We Run by Within Temptation (featuring Xzibit)
02. Darkness Falls by Schoolcraft
03. Faith by Client
04. Bill Murray by Phantogram
05. Savior (Vox) by VNV Nation
06. On a Roll by Icona Pop
07. I Got Nothing by Dum Dum Girls
08. Summer Rain by Belinda Carlisle
09. Invincible by Amaranthe
10. Devil's Night by God Module

If you haven't been following my blog or my twitter account, you would know that many of these bands I will be seeing either in a few days or few weeks/months.

 I didn't imagine that having Xzibit on a Within Temptation song would work but surprisingly enough I really dug his rapping skills on the song "And We Run". That song has quickly become one of my personal favorite songs on the new Within Temptation album Hydra. Since I am going to be seeing Within Temptation in September, I thought I start checking out their touring buddies Amaranthe. Really liking what I have heard so far from the band. Definitely looking forward to attending that show.

I wish I could turn back time to last Tuesday. I absolutely adore the Dum Dum Girls. They were so good live. I should have bought some merchandise before the show.After the band's performance, the merch table was way too crowded. Right now "I Got Nothing" is my favorite DDG song.

I admit I have been listening to a lot of Belinda Carlisle's Runaway Horses album lately. For me, it is one of those perfect pop/rock albums that just never gets old. "Summer Rain" is currently stuck in my head.

The rest of the songs on my playlist are great too especially "Faith" by Client. It is my next favorite song next to "Refuge" on the group's new album Authority.

Comments

Popular Posts