Office Playlist of the Week

Since I took Monday off to recover from the two concerts I attended this weekend, I pushed my weekly blog series back another day. Today I went to the library and stocked up on some new music. Left the library with a slew of goodies to keep me occupied at work this week.

End of Daze by Dum Dum Girls

He Gets Me High by Dum Dum Girls

I Will Be by Dum Dum Girls

Yes I am on a DDG kick. Ever since I saw the band live two weeks ago, I have been listening to their music constantly.

The Collection by Belinda Carlisle


Imperium by Blouse

Push the Sky Away by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

The Acid Test by The Melismatics

Bitter Rivals by Sleigh Bells

Si Sauvage by The Suburbs

Mosquito by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Transnational by VNV Nation

Voices by Phantogram

Love On Demand by Foretaste

Echogenetic by Front Line Assembly

Everything's Different Now by 'Til Tuesday

De-Synchronized by Syrian

Inhale by Marsheaux

Chain Gang of Love by The Raveonettes

Three Cheers for the Newlydead by Ashbury Heights

Of course not all of the albums I am planning on listening to this week are from the library. I think the ones from my personal collection is pretty obvious ;). I had to pick up the Blouse album from the library. I didn't get a chance to listen to it enough times before I saw them at the DDG show. I really enjoyed their set that night. I hope the band comes back to town. They sounded even better live than on record.

Comments

Popular Posts