Some new finds

I thought tonight I would share with my readers a few of my latest discoveries/finds that has caught my attention and ears. I have to admit, the music strays outside my traditional industrial and synthpop genres but you know what? I am at a point in my life where I want to expand my blog to other genres of music as long as the music is good. I don't want to get too set in my ways. A few years ago I was content just covering the dark underground scene but not any more. As you will see in the featured artists tonight, I am starting to listening to EDM as I once did in my early to mid '20s. The music I have featured here may or may not to be to my readers' liking but don't worry I am not giving up on my beloved industrial and synthpop music. As a music blogger I just need to grow :).

Synthkartell


Empathy Test


Black City Lights


Renaiszance


Almark

Comments

Popular Posts