Weekly Office Playlist

Another weekend has come and gone. Time to figure out what to listen to while at work. I was going to make a trip to the Electric Fetus today but I decided to do that next weekend after my next pay day. I really am liking the new Amaranthe album so I definitely want my own copy.

Albums:
Abbey Death: Realignment

Alice in Videoland: A Million Thoughts and They're All About You

Amaranthe: Maximilism

Ayria: Plastic Makes Perfect

Belly: King

Blaqk Audio: Bright Black Heaven

Blutengel: Leitbild

CHROM: Peak and Decay

Client: Authority

Curve: Way of Curve

Delain: Lucidity

Ego Likeness; The Compass EPs

Epica: The Holographic Principle

Erotic Elk: Solitary

Frozen Plasma: Momentum

Hanzel und Gretyl: Black Forest Metal

Helalyn Flowers: Frozen Star

Lana Del Rey: Honeymoon

LIGHTS: Midnight Machines

Mephisto Walz: Eternal

Moby: These Systems Are Failing

Nyxx: Nightmare

Prince: 4Ever

Sensuous Enemy: Parity

Stray: Letting Go

Strvngers: Strvngers

VNV Nation: Resonance

Playlists:
Of Moondrop Tears: My Favorite Autumn Songs

Metamorphosis: My Favorite Delerium Songs

I Love the '80s

Morningstar in a Black Car: My Favorite AH Songs

Kite Playlist

Debris: My Favorite Ayria Songs

Futurepop Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts