Playlist of the week

For some time now I had been thinking of creating a dream pop playlist but just never found the time to put it together. That is until tonight as I was trying to figure out what would be a great playlist to create for my blog. I had a few ideas but they just seemed awfully too lazy for me. I had just thrown in Tamaryn's Cranekiss album into my cd player which quickly inspired me to create this playlist. I saw Tamaryn back in 2016 when she opened up for Lush in Chicago at The Vic Theatre. Well one thing led to another and here it is this week's playlist. I think it is a good introduction to the genre for those unfamiliar with the sound.

Songs to check out:
"Strangelove" by Bats for Lashes
"Between Something and Nothing" by The Ocean blue
"Try" by Miniatures
"In Love With a View" by Mojave 3
"Cranekiss" by Tamaryn

Comments

Popular Posts