10 songs that I think people should check out

As a lifelong music listener/junkie, I think there are just some songs that are so good that I feel so strong about them and have to share them with people (and hopefully they will like it). This is how I feel about these 10 songs at the moment. As of lately my music tastes has run a gamut from dancehall/reggae to Swedish postpunk music. Most are new or fairly new but I do have a couple songs that are a few or several years old. I will let the music speak for themselves but they are my current favorite jams at the moment.

01. La Dame Blanche: Ave Maria


02. Rhiannon Giddens (with Francisco Turrisi): I'm On My Way


03. Westkust: Junior


04. Makthaverskan: Leda


05. Hurula: Sjalvmedicinering


06. Dido: Some Kind of Love


07. The Idan Raichel Project: Mimaamakim


08. Gunship: Dark All Day


09. Adia Victoria: Cry Wolf


10. Leyla McCalla: La vi Vye Neg

Comments

Popular Posts