Weekly office playlist

It is a four day work week for me. I took tomorrow of because of the now postponed Massive Attack concert that was supposed to be held tonight. Nevertheless, here is a list of music I plan on listening to this week.

Albums:
Aiboforcen: In My Arms

Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflowers

Autumn: Chandelier

Bella Morte: Exorcisms

Bella Morte: Year of the Ghost

Brandi Carlile: Bear Creek+

The Break Up: Synthesis

Covenant: Leaving Babylon

Curve: The Way of Curve

Dead Can Dance: The Serpent's Egg

Dido: Safe Trip Home

Rhiannon Giddens: Tomorrow is My Turn

Rhiannon Giddens: Freedom Highway

Gunship: Gunship

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Helalyn Flowers: Nyctophilia (deluxe edition)

Hurula: Klass

Valerie June: The Order of Time

Ladytron: Ladytron

Felix Marc: Alternative Facts (extended edition)

Felix Marc: Substance

Mordacious: Malicious

Oceania: Oceania

PIG: Stripped and Whipped

Piroshka: Brickbat

The Prodigy: No Tourists

The Prodigy: Fat of the Land

Tamaryn: Dreaming the Dark

TOKiMONSTA: Fovere

Francesco Turrisi: Northern Migrations

Violet Indian: Roulette

Westkust: Westkust

Zanias: Into the All

Playlists: 
International Mix

No Angel: My Favorite Dido/Faithless Songs

My Favorite Post-Punk/Darkwave Songs

EBM/Futurepop Playlist

Love in Wartime: My Favorite Birds of Chicago

Liberty: My Favorite Lindi Ortega Songs

Dreampop Mix

Random Mix

Comments

Popular Posts