Albums I need to add to my music collection

Since my most recent trip to the library yesterday, I have been really enjoying some of the CDs I checked out. Those CDs is what inspired tonight's blog.

Bat For Lashes: The Haunted Man

A couple of weekends ago, I came across the video for "Laura" and found myself enjoying the song immensely. It has been 2 years since I first heard The Haunted Man by Bat for Lashes. At the time, I wasn't digging what I had heard. When I was at the library,I found the album and decided to give the album another chance. This time I find myself enjoying the album. I don't know what happened between 2012 and 2014 to convince me to give the album another shot but I am glad I did. The album is pure sublime.

M.I.A: Matangi

I am not sure what made me decided to check out the latest M.I.A album yesterday from the library considering I have never been much of a M.I.A prior to getting this album but I am glad that I did. Maybe the music appeals to me because it isn't as abrasive as its predecessors. Whatever the case, I am totally loving Matangi.

Lizzo: Lizzobangers

I definitely need to add Lizzobangers to my music collection. I have been really enjoying the hell out of the GRRRL PRTY's member solo album. I love her sense of humor as well her abilities to spit out some killer rhymes.

Lullacry: Where Angels Fear

Since Lullacry is no more, I definitely need to add their last studio album to add to my Lullacry collection.

Chiasm: 11:11

This album has been sitting on my Amazon wish list for so long. As I am listening to a few songs off the album on youtube, I realize I really need to add this to my music collection. Why I haven't gotten yet is beyond me. lol

The Lonely Soul Experience: Path of Blood

Anything that Blutengel's Chris Pohl does I definitely need to add to my collection. His new music project sounds really intriguing to me.


As a big fan of Mr.Kitty's previous album Life, his new album Time certainly needs to be added to my music collection.

Comments

Popular Posts