Office Playlist of the Week

Because I am going out later today,I figure I would get today's blog done as quickly as possible. Here is what I plan on listening to this week at work:


I am really digging the new Xandria album. Over the weekend,I bought my own copy so I could listen to it without having to worry about when I have to return it to the library.


I have to admit this is the only release in 2014 from Metropolis Records that I honestly like. Along with 3 Teeth and Youth Code, Baal is help bringing back guitars into industrial music which I think needs to make a return or at least heard more often in music. Not that I don't love the sounds of Hocico, Grendel, Suicide Commando, and Unter Null but I feel like it needs a swift kick in its ass and learn to evolve and not stick to one particular sound.





Sneaker Pimps: Becoming X

Veruca Salt: Eight Arms To Hold You

Panic Lift: Is This Goodbye?

The Namesake soundtrack

Cinderella Effect: Cinderellicious

Depeche Mode: Ultra









And still bringing albums by Psyborg Corp, Mondtraume, Lindsey Stirling, The Luna Sequence, Marsheaux, The Girl and The Robot, Arch Enemy, and Mankind is Obsolete to work with me. With the exception of The Girl and The Robot EPs, the rest of the albums are definitely some of my favorite releases of 2014. I have yet to get sick of listening to them.

Comments

Popular Posts