Jam of the Week: Ocean by Tiny Deaths

I just came across a new local group here in the Twin Cities this morning called Tiny Deaths. Claire de Lune (from the local hip hop act Chalice) did an interview with City Pages recenty which you can read here. The interview quickly piqued my curiousity especially when the words "electro-pop" was mentioned in the article. Tiny Deaths is a collaboration between Claire and Grant Cutler (whose work can also be heard on the brilliant Wolf Lords album that he worked on with Aby Wolf). After hearing the clip "Ocean" which can also be found in the City Pages article and in this blog entry, I was quickly hooked especially since I absolutely adore the Wolf Lords album Cutler worked on. Tiny Deaths will be opening up on Friday night at 7th Street entry for Glass Animals. I definitely plan on attending the show.


Comments

Popular Posts