Office playlist of the week

Another weekend has come and gone. Time for me to share with my listeners what I plan on listening this week. Did go to the library today and got a bunch of CDs to amuse myself with at the office.

I must say I really dig the latest M.I.A album. I never been able to get into her music with her previous albums (although I do love the song "Paper Planes") but with Matangi, I just love what I heard. Maybe because the music sounds so different from what I am used to listening to. That is another 2013 release I need to get to add to my music collection next to Lizzo's Lizzobangers.

From the library:
Matangi by M.I.A

A Thousand Faces Act I by Beats Antique

In Utero by Nirvana

Shulasmith by Polica

Metallica by Metallica

The Haunted Man by Bat For Lashes

In2ition by 2Cellos

Everyone's Looking by The Parlour Suite

From my own music collection:
Only In Dreams by Dum Dum Girls

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soundtrack

False Face by God Module

Dying Life by Espermachine

Conjure One by Conjure One

Universal Blood by Inertia

Mandatory Fun by Weird Al Yankovic

Khaos Legions by Arch Enemy

Some long time favorites:
Sacrificum by Xandria

Lizzobangers by Lizzo

War Eternal by Arch Enemy





Comments

Popular Posts