Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

Listened to quite a few new albums this week. NPR posted the new Belly album Dove on their website. Just scroll down for the link. I got to listen to it this week. While it is not Star or King, Dove is a solid good Belly album. I will be seeing the band live at The Fine Line in October. After seeing them in 2016 in Chicago, I can definitely recommend seeing the band live.

Unity One has finally released their first full length album Awakening. The album came out yesterday. Great synthpop album worth checking out. There is not one song on the album I do not like. Don't be surprised if the album ends up on my annual best of list.

The new Strvngers album Amor/Noir has really grown on me now that I have listened to it a few more times.

Still binging on L7 and Death Valley Girls this week. I have been listening to a lot of Death Valley Girls lately. Why I have never heard of them up until the L7 tour is anyone's guess. I am glad to got to see them live.

Still listening to Chandelier and have yet to get bloody tired of hearing it. The new Blume, Helalyn Flowers, Hanzel und Gretyl, and Loreena McKennitt albums have their work cut out for them. I have pre-ordered all four albums which comes out either in May or June.

This past week I have been in a crap mood. It seems what cheers me up is some cheesy ass pop music (i.e ear candy playlist). I can't help it.


Albums:
















Belly: Dove

Playlists:






Comments

Popular Posts