Playlist of the week

Since seeing L7 at First Avenue last week, I have been listening to a lot of L7's music lately. Over the weekend I decided to put together a playlist featuring my three favorite L7 albums: Smell the Magic, Bricks are Heavy, and Hungry for Stink. I also threw in their new songs "Dispatch From Mar-a-Lago" (2017) and this year's "I Came Back to Bitch". Considering the state of politics in this country, I wish the band performed "American Society" last Thursday night but "Dispatch From Mar-a-Lago" and "I Came Back to Bitch" was more than appropo. I hope I don't have to wait an eternity to see L7 live like I did for their First Avenue show. I never got to see them in a concert venue setting. It was amazing to be that setting and up close to see the band.

Songs to check out:
"Fast and Frightening"
"Dispatch From Mar-a-Lago"
"The Bomb"
"Everglade"
"American Society"
"Shitlist"
"Can I Run"

Comments

Popular Posts