2018 Music releases I have heard

Today I have been pretty much out so I didn't have time to really think out what music I want to listen to this week at work. Also before I left work on Friday I thought I would I would share my list of albums that I listened to this year now that 2018 is inching closer to the end. This list is not the best or the worst. It is just a collection of all the 2018 releases that I have listened to this year. There are a few albums I still need to listen to so I did not include them on this list.

Music has definitely been a huge source of comfort for after having the year from hell (i.e 2017) and dealing with both trauma and loss. In 2017, listening to music was a bit difficult because how easily it was for me to come unglued but in 2018 I have found myself listening to more music. 2018 has been an amazing year for music. I have heard so much great music, I am going to have a hell of a time putting together my annual end of the year Best of list but I will do my best.

ACTORS: It Will Come to You
Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense
Alice Glass: Remixes
All Hail the Silence: Diamond in the Snow
All My Faith Lost: In a Sea, In a Lake, In a River...Or in a Teardrop
Amaranthe: Helix
Amelia Arsenic: Queen of Risk
Android Lust: Shores Unknown
Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflower
Astronomique: Sharp Divide
Autumn: Chandelier
Autumn's Grey Solace: Eocene
Autumn Tears: The Origin of Sleep
Avarice in Audio: No Punishment-No Paradise
The Bellwether Syndicate: Republik
Belly: Dove
Birds of Chicago: Love in Wartime
Black Widows: Sounds of Tortuga Island
Blume: Ashes
Bornless Fire: Arcanum
Celtic Woman: Ancient Land
Chandeen: Rogue
Chvrches: Love is Dead
City of the Weak: Pulling Teeth
Collide: Mind and Matter
Dead Can Dance: Dionysus
Death Valley Girls: Darkness Rains
Dessa: Chime
De/Vision: City Beats
!Distain: Maid of Freedom
!Distain: Farewell to the Past
DoublePlusTen: The Third Eye
Emika: falling in Love With Sadness
Expiring Time: Forever Distant
For All the Emptiness: Circus of the Gods
Funker Vogt: Wastelands
Geometric Vision: Fire Fire Fire
Gully Boys: Not So Brave
Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik
Helalyn Flowers: Nyctophilia
Helix: Twin
IAMX: Alive in New Light
The Internet: Hive Mind
John Carpenter: Halloween (2018)
Junksista: Promiscuous Tendencies
Juno Reactor: The Mutant Theatre
Kelli McCarthy: Ex Tempore
Kirlian Camera: Hologram Moon
Kitten: Pink Champagne
Laura Carbone: Empty Sea
The Lioness: Greater Vision
Little Jinder: Hejda
Loreena McKennitt: Lost Souls
Lykke Li: So Sad So Sexy
Lo Moon: Lo Moon
Mari Kattman: Stay
Mazzy Star: Still EP
Melotron: Fur Alle
Mercury's Antennae: The Moon Viewing Garden
Midnattsol: The Aftermath
M.I.N.E: Unexpected Truth Within
MNYNMS: Bind
Mono Inc.: Welcome to Hell
Mythos: Eros
Navvi: Ultra
Nightwish: Decades
Nordika: Venus
Northward: Northward
Pale Waves: My Mind Makes Noises
Panic Lift: End Process
PIG: Risen
Project Pitchfork: Fragment
Promidal: Magnum Tenebrosum
Psy'Aviah: Lightflare
QNTALL: VIII - Nachtblume
Robyn: Honey
Scrunchies: Stunner
Second Still: Equals
Sirenia: Arcane Astral Aeons
Sleepthief: Mortal Longing
Solar Fake: You Win. Who Cares?
Solitary Experiments: Crash and Burn EP
Solitary Experiments: Future Tense
Strvngers: Amor/Noir
Syrian: Sirius Interstellar
Them Are Us Too: Amends
Tiny Deaths: Magic
Tom Bailey: Science Fiction
Unity One: Awakening
Valerie Renay: Your Own Shadow
VNV Nation: Noire
VV and The Void: The Upper Room
Xentrifuge: Desensitized Tendencies
Zwaremachine: Be A Light

Comments

Popular Posts