Playlist of the week

So after work today, I decided to hit the treadmill to burn off some of the crankiness that has plagued me all day at work. For most of my half hour on the treadmill, I listened to classical music but towards the end of my work out session I decided to listen to the latest album by 2Cellos called Let There Be Cellos. I found myself really digging their new album. In the past I have been rather "meh" about their music, well the tracks featuring vocals which ruins the duo's music for me. At least to me. Nevertheless the duo has some killer music and so I was inspired to put together a playlist of my favorite tracks by 2Cellos. Enjoys!

If you haven't head of this crazy good duo, I have also included a couple of youtube clips of them performing some classic songs by AC/DC and Guns N Roses, this should give readers a glimpse of the duo when they perform.





Songs to check out:
Thunderstruck
Welcome to the Jungle
Highway to Hell
With or Without You

Comments

Popular Posts